Saturday, March 13, 2010

This world is darkest

I hate politics,but why everyday when we read newspaper all is saying about problem between UMNO and People's Justice Parties.

Yesterday I receive a newspaper from their parties,this time is Anwah's case 2nd round,last case in on year 1998,at that time is Mahathir as Prime Minister Malaysia.And this time is Najib as Prime Minister.Their motivation is wanna Anwah be sent to jail.

Everyday when we read newspaper actually our country still got a lot of problem but why they never come out and try to settle it,just waste the time in these irrelevant case.

Human is selfish,heartless,why we never face these problem and solve it.

If I got chance I'll immigrate to other country and never back anymore,I hate politics. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment